Cat5e, 350 MHz, Shielded, 24AWG, Solid Bare Copper, 1000ft, Red, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This Cat5e shielded twisted pair F/UTP cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification. This ethernet cable is designed for indoor and riser network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMR. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket is made of PVC and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield with Drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat5e 350 mhz F/UTP 1000 feet red
- Shielded Twisted Pair F/UTP Cable - 350 MHz
- 24 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- ETL type CMR for indoor and riser network installations
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications