Cat5e, 350 Mhz, Shielded, UV Jacket, Outdoor, CMX, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
* Add to Cart to check shipping cost!!
* Buy >$2000 get Free Shipping!
(Use your code in the checkout)
* Get 2% discount, code: 2%OFF
* Buy >$500 save 3%, code: 3%OFF
* Buy >$1000 save 4%, code: 4%OFF
This Cat 5e shielded twisted pair ( f/utp ) uv jacket cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed data applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.With its uv resistant jacket, this ethernet cable is designed for outdoor installations where resistance to sun rays is important. This cable is verified by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket material is LLDPE and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield with Drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 5e 350Mhz F/UTP UV resistant 1000 feet Cable
- ETL type CMX for outdoor network installations
- 24 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket