Cat5e, 350 Mhz, Shielded, UV Jacket, Outdoor, CMX, Messenger, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet Cable, Wooden SpoolItem No:
This Cat 5e outdoor overall shielded twisted pair (F/UTP) uv jacket cable with messenger is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed data applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification. With its uv resistant jacket, this ethernet cable is designed for outdoor installations where resistance to sun rays is important.It is also equipped with galvanized steel messenger to support the cable in aerial installations. This cable is verified by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket material is LLDPE and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield with drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 5e 350Mhz overall shielded F/UTP UV resistant 1000 feet Cable with Messenger
- Overall Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) cable with Drain Wire
- ETL type CMX for outdoor aerial installations
- 24 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket