Cat5e, 350 MHz, UTP, 24AWG, 8C Solid Bare Copper, 1000ft, Green, Bulk Ethernet Cable - 151 seriesItem No:
* Add to Cart to check shipping cost!!
* Buy >$2000 get Free Shipping!
(Use your code in the checkout)
* Get 2% discount, code: 2%OFF
* Buy >$500 save 3%, code: 3%OFF
* Buy >$1000 save 4%, code: 4%OFF
This Cat 5e unshielded twisted pair ( utp ) cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.This ethernet cable is designed for indoor and riser network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMR. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket is made of PVC. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 5e 350 mhz utp 1000 feet
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable - 350 MHz
- 24 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- ETL type CMR for indoor and riser network installations
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications