CAT5E, 350 MHz, UTP, 24AWG, 8C Solid Bare Copper, Plenum, 1000ft, Blue, Bulk Ethernet Cable - Made in USA - UL ListedItem No:
* Add to Cart to check shipping cost!!
* Buy >$2000 get Free Shipping!
(Use your code in the checkout)
* Get 2% discount, code: 2%OFF
* Buy >$500 save 3%, code: 3%OFF
* Buy >$1000 save 4%, code: 4%OFF
This Cat 5e unshielded twisted pair ( utp ) plenum ethernet cable is suitable for 350 MHz high speed applications. This cable is designed for indoor network installations and is listed by UL. This cable is type CMP and can be installed in air plenums and roof ducts in accordance with NEC Article 800. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket. This product is made in the USA.
- Cat 5e 350 mhz utp flame retardant plenum 1000 feet
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable - 350 MHz
- 24 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- UL listed CMP for fire resistant plenum and roof network installations
- MADE IN USA