CAT5E, 350 MHz, UTP, 24AWG, 8C Solid Bare Copper, Plenum, 1000ft, Red, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This Cat 5e unshielded twisted pair ( utp ) plenum cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.This ethernet cable is designed for indoor plenum network installations and is listed by UL to be type CMP. This cable can be installed in air plenums and roof ducts in accordance with NEC Article 800. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is FEP which is the best flame retardant and fire resistant material and the jacket is made of flame retardant polyvinyl chloride. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 5e 350 mhz utp flame retardant plenum 1000 feet red
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable - 350 MHz
- 24 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- UL listed CMP for fire resistant plenum and roof network installations
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications