Cat6, Shielded Waterproof Tape, Direct Burial, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This CMXT Cat 6 shielded (stp) cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for high-speed data applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification. This ethernet cable is designed for direct burial outdoor network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare (pure) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color-stripes. The are insulations made of HDPE and the jacket is made of UV resistant LLDPE and the cable is equipped with AL Foil and water proof tape with drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 6 STP CMXT direct burial 1000 feet Cable
- ETL type CMX for weather and water proof outdoor network installations
- 23 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- UV resistant Jacket with Sequential Length Markings