Cat6, UTP, Gel Filled (Flooded Core), Direct Burial, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This CMXF Cat 6 unshielded (utp) cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for high-speed data applications, gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification. This ethernet cable is designed for underground ( direct burial ) outdoor network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare (pure) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulations are made of PE and the jacket is made of UV resistant LLDPE and the core of the cable is filled with waterproof gel. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 6 UTP CMXF Gel Filled waterproof Direct Burial 1000 feet Cable
- ETL listed CMX for weather and water proof outdoor network installations
- 23 awg wire made of Solid Bare (pure) Copper conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- UV resistant Jacket with Sequential Length Markings