Cat6, UTP Waterproof Tape, Direct Burial, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This CMXT Cat 6 unshielded (utp) cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for high-speed data applications, gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification. This ethernet cable is designed for direct burial outdoor network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color-stripes. The insulations are made of PE and the jacket is made of UV resistant LLDPE and the cable is equipped with water proof tape and drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 6 UTP (unshielded) CMXT direct burial 1000 feet Cable
- UV resistant Jacket with Sequential Length Markings
- ETL type CMX for weather and water proof outdoor network installations
- 23 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications