Cat6A 10G, Shielded, 23AWG, Solid Bare Copper, PVC, 1000ft, White, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This Cat 6A shielded twisted pair F/UTP cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 10Gbit high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.This ethernet cable is designed for indoor and riser network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMR (riser rated communication cable). The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket is made of PVC and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield and drain wire. This cat6A bulk cable is supplied in 1000 ft wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat6A (Augmented) 10G F/UTP 1000 feet white
- Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 23 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- ETL type CMR for indoor and riser network installations
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications