Cat6A 10G, UTP, 23AWG, Solid Bare Copper, Plenum, 1000ft, White, Bulk Ethernet CableItem No:
This Cat 6A utp plenum cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 10Gbit high speed applications. This cable is approved by ETL to be type CMP and can be installed in air plenums and roof ducts in accordance with NEC Article 800. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat6A 10G utp plenum 1000 feet cable tested to 500 MHz
- 23 awg wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- ETL type CMP for fire resistant plenum installations
- NEC Article 800, ANSI/TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 6A, 11801:2002 Category 6A
- UL 910:CMP Rating, RoHS Compliant