CAT5E, Shielded Waterproof Tape, Direct Burial, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet Cable, Wooden SpoolItem No:
This CMXT Cat 5e shielded (stp) cable is a high performance data communications cable suitable for 350MHz high speed data applications, gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification. This ethernet cable is designed for direct burial outdoor network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare (pure) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color-stripes. The insulations are made of PE and the jacket is made of UV resistant LSZH and the cable is equipped with AL Foil & water proof tape with drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 ft wooden spools and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 5e CMXT 350 Mhz STP Direct Burial 1000 feet Outdoor cable
- Shielded twisted pair with waterproof tape
- 24 awg wires made of solid Bare copper conductors
- ETL type CMX for weather and water proof outdoor network installations
- UV resistant Jacket with Sequential Length Markings